Guaranteed Departure ToursWe design dynamic and modern itineraries with all the best of scenery, history and culture our destinations offer, with a number of scheduled departure dates throughout the season.
We look after every small detail to make sure our guests return home with incredible memories, tours can also be combined to create longer, extended programmes.
We aim for our clients to have an unforgettable experience that will make them treasure the memories of these wonderful countries, we offer:
- Overnights in good standard & centrally located Hotels - To enjoy the special atmosphere and the night life from each city.
- Entrances included in the most popular attractions and a few pleasant surprises along the way!
- Expert and qualified guides from start to finish.
- Itineraries aimed at maximising the enjoyment of the destinations rather than time spent on the coach.
- Modern high-comfort coaches with wi-fi and air conditioning.
- 24-hour assistance with emergency telephone always available.
- Tasty regional and international cuisine with varied menus
The heart of your destination
Grand Tour of the UK & Ireland
An incredible journey through the British Isles. The most complete experience to discover all the highlights of these wonderful destinations.Make Your Request
Castle & Legends of Scotland
A wonderful trip through the famous landscapes, ancient castles and old settlements where Scotland’s greatest stories come to life.Make Your Request
Gems of Ireland
Experience the real Ireland—where myths, history, and the sea collide. Our tour takes you around the entire Emerald Isle including the best location of both Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.Make Your Request
A seven-day sightseeing itinerary discovering the rich culture and heritage of Wales. Explore the scenic coast, stunning countryside, historic market towns and impressive castles.Make Your Request
Heart of England
The England you have always dreamed of. Discover prestigious university towns, romantic villages, aristocratic mansions in the English countryside. A journey through time between history, art and tradition from Shakespeare’s middle ages of to the sound of the BeatlesMake Your Request